School's Dress Code
School Uniforms are MANDATORY
Our school colors consist of:
Polo Shirt Tops: Navy Blue, Red, & White (solid colors)
Bottoms: Navy Blue & Khaki (no jeans)
Jackets and Sweaters: Navy Blue, Red, or White (solid colors)
Benefits of a Uniform Policy
Research suggests that school uniforms
- Improve discipline, self-esteem and self-respect.
- Focus the student towards learning.
- Eliminate the fear of whether their clothing choice will be acceptable by peers.
- Strengthens school pride.
- Identify student population from strangers on school grounds.
- Cost effective.
All children should start wearing their school uniform on the very first day of school this August. Please call us at school if you have any questions or concerns.
A Parent or Guardian may request by mail, or in person, an application for an exemption from the uniform program. Exemption waivers must be completed by the 10th day of the student's enrollment.
Mayor's Chess Challenge
Join mayors, elected officials and community leaders throughout Broward County in support of Scholastic Chess.
Click on link below for dates and locations of tournaments.
Help if You're Temporarily Homeless
Click on the link below for a list of resources that can help those who are temporarily homeless.